- The colorful old railroad switch houses of the Dolomite railway;
- The long, faintly-lit, tunnel carved out of rock with its typical pear-like shape to allow steam locomotives pass through;
- The iron bridge over the deep gorge of Rio Felizon;
- The Church of Ospitale, built in 1300, the oldest church in the Ampezzo valley;
- Bianco and Negro lakes, natural habitat of the Mallard.
Beautiful itinerary on a wide military road as far as Pratopiazza amazing pasture lands, overlooked by Mt Croda Rossa and Picco di Vallandro